OMR barreled actions come fully assembled and head spaced to SAAMI specs, utilizing OMR's remage style match grade carbon fiber prefits. Barreled actions include OMR custom Ti action in your choice of long or short action, OMR carbon fiber barrel installed with titanium muzzle brake, and timed to the action.
Lonerock TI Action Only Weights
- Titanium S/A: 19.5 oz
- Titanium L/A: 21.8 oz
Barreled Action Weights (examples)
- L/A Mag, 300 PRC, 26", 9/16"-28TPI muzzle threads w/brake: 4lbs 4oz
- S/A Mag, 6.5 PRC, 24", 1/2"-28TPI muzzle threads w/brake: 4lbs 0oz
Why choose a titanium action? Titanium actions are lightweight, strong, and very durable. Titanium has only 42 percent the weight of steel, and has a high strength to weight ratio of 1.5 or more.
We make OMR titanium actions out of round stock, using the best 6Al-4V (Grade 5 titanium).
Actions come standard with DLC coated bolts.
When every oz counts, count on OMR to provide you with the lightest and most reliable actions available.
- Remington 700 Footprint
- Accepts Rem 700 after-market triggers
- Fluted bolt
- Threaded blot handle (5/16"x24TPI)
- 20 MOA rail
- Accepts Wyatt extended box mags
- Available in right or left bolt
- Actions come standard with a titanium recoil lug
- M-16 style extractor
- Includes trigger pins and action screws
Other calibers and configurations available upon request.
Lead times are based on several factors: component availability, time of year, current customer orders, and manufacturers' lead times. On average, you can expect a 2-4 month build time. We work extremely hard to get your barreled action out in a reasonable time frame.