OMR Shouldered Prefits are 100% guaranteed to properly head space with factory configured actions and bolts for all listed actions.
All of OMR's barrels have a magnum taper, which is 1” at the muzzle (Fits into all Sendero Contour stocks) These barrels are threaded for brake, cap or suppressor at 1/2”-28 , 9/16"-28, or 5/8”-24.
All OMR carbon fiber blanks start with 416R Stainless, match grade, button rifled, hand lapped, stress relived blank. Every blank goes through our rigorous inspection process for tolerances, craftsmanship and material imperfections. Match Grade bore must measure within .0005" of our standard diameter and groove cannot vary in diameter more than .0003" for the length of the barrel. Once a blank passes this inspection, only then will it get carbon wrapped using the same state of the art materials and techniques that are employed in the Aerospace industry. We do all this to ensure You, our Customer the lightest, most accurate carbon fiber barrels available on the market today.Easy to install:
- Use an action specific wrench along with a quality barrel vise to install your OMR barrel.
- OMR recommends to torque our prefit barrels to 75-90ft/lbs.
- Use caliber specific Go/NoGo gauges after tightening the barrel nut to ensure proper headspace. Can be rented from www.4Drendtal.com
Once you have installed your new OMR barrel, it is recommended that you have the caliber engraved or stamped before use. OMR does not do this prior to shipping, because we have no idea where your barrel will time out and properly headspace.
- Please allow 12-16 weeks for delivery
- Other calibers available upon request