OMR's Lonerock Ti Chassis rifle are named after the owners childhood hunting area in Eastern Oregon. The Lonerock Ti Chassis rifle is OMRs original custom rifle featuring our original action design that still to this day proves to be one of our most popular rifles. OMR Lonerock TI Chassis rifles are available in Titanium only. Includes XLR Magnesium 4.0 Chassis. You have the choice of barrel length, muzzle thread diameter & Cerakote color to match your chassis perfectly. OMR rifles are truly a full custom rifle.
- OMR Custom Ti action
- OMR Self Timing Titanium brake (Stainless Self Timing on .338 Calibers & larger)
- OMR match grade carbon fiber barrel
- XLR Element 4.0 magnesium with carbon fiber grip, carbon fiber cheek piece, built-in bubble level, push-button folding butt stock, thumb rest, 13 3/4" LOP, in Cerakote Tungsten Grey.
- Built-in ARCA Swiss Rail
- M-LOK 2.5" Picatinny Rail
- 2 M-LOK Bipod/Sling Adapters
- Accepts Accurate-Mag or AICS mags up to 3.850' (includes 1 Accurate-Mag)
- Bix'n Andy Dakota Trigger adjustable from 1-4lbs. Left Handed Rifles will receive a Bix n' Andy TacSport, Single Stage trigger.
- 30mm, 34mm or 35mm Hawkins Precision Ultra-Light Tactical Rings, with anti-cant level cap
- 20 MOA Base
- One piece bolt
- Threaded bolt handle (5/16"x24TPI)
- Modified M16 style extractor
- Integrated Titanium recoil lug (as of 7/15/22)
- Action weights only: S/A 18.5oz, L/A 20.8oz
- DLC coated bolt
- Fluted ultralight bolt with lightweight firing pin assembly
- 90* bolt throw
Other calibers and configurations available upon request. All OMR custom rifles can be ordered and started with a 50% deposit. Call us for details.
Lead times are based on several factors: component availability, time of year, current customer orders, and manufacturers' lead times. On average, you can expect a 3-5 month build time. We work extremely hard to get your rifle out in a reasonable time frame.