OMR's Lonerock Ti rifles are named after the owners childhood hunting area in Eastern Oregon. The Lonerock Ti is OMRs original custom rifle featuring our original action design that still to this day proves to be one of our most popular rifles. OMR Lonerock TI rifles are available in Titanium only. You have the choice of stock color, stock style, barrel length, muzzle thread diameter & Cerakote color to match your choice of stock perfectly. OMR rifles are truly a full custom rifle.
- OMR Custom Lonerock Ti action
- OMR match grade carbon fiber barrel
- OMR Self Timing Titanium brake (Stainless Self Timing on .338 Calibers & larger)
- AG Composites Sportsman or Alpine Hunter stock
- Bix'n Andy Dakota Trigger adjustable from 1-4lbs. Left Handed Rifles will receive a Bix n' Andy TacSport, Single Stage trigger.
- Hawkins Precision Hunterr DBM bottom metal with 1 mag
- Round capacity: Magnum Calibers 2+1, Standard Calibers 3+1.
- 30mm or 34mm Hawkins Precision Ultra-Light Tactical Rings, with anti-cant level cap
- 6lbs 8oz average total weight
- 20 MOA Base
- One piece bolt
- Threaded bolt handle (5/16"x24TPI)
- Modified M16 style extractor
- Integrated Titanium recoil lug (as of 7/15/22)
- Action weights only: S/A 18.5oz, L/A 20.8oz
- DLC coated bolt
- Fluted ultralight bolt with lightweight firing pin assembly
- 90* bolt throw
Other calibers and configurations available upon request. All OMR custom rifles can be ordered and started with a 50% deposit. Call us for details.
Lead Times are based on several factors: component availability, time of year, current customer orders, and manufacturers' lead times. On average, you can expect a 3-5 month build time. We work extremely hard to get your rifle out in a reasonable time frame.