OMR's Montana rifles are the newest addition to our incredible line of ultralight precision long range hunting rifles. The Montana got its name from blending our Oregon roots to our new home in the great state of Montana! OMR Montana rifles are skeletonized to save every ounce of weight we possibly could making our titanium Montana rifle one of the lightest most accurate rifles on the market today. These Montana rifles are offered in your choice of stainless steel or titanium, your choice of stock color, barrel length, muzzle thread diameter & Cerakote color to match your choice of stock perfectly. OMR rifles are truly a full custom rifle.
- OMR Custom Montana action
- OMR match grade carbon fiber barrel
- OMR Self Timing Titanium or Stainless brake to match your action choice.(Stainless Self Timing on .338 Calibers & larger)
- AG Composites Alpine Hunter stock
- Bix'n Andy Dakota Trigger adjustable from 1-4lbs. Left Handed Rifles will receive a Bix n' Andy TacSport, Single Stage trigger.
- Hawkins Precision Hunter bottom metal DBM with 1 magazine.
- Round capacity: Magnum Calibers 2+1, Standard Calibers 3+1.
- 30mm or 34mm Hawkins Precision Ultra-Light Tactical Rings, with anti-cant level cap
- Remington 700 Footprint
- Accepts Rem 700 after-market triggers
- Fluted bolt
- Threaded blot handle (5/16"x24TPI)
- 2-Piece 20 MOA rail
- Accepts Wyatt extended box mags
- Available in right or left bolt
- Actions come standard with an integrated recoil lug
- M-16 style extractor
- 90 degree bolt throw
Actions come standard with DLC coated bolts
- Accepts Talley 1-piece or Hawkins Hybrid Rings
Other calibers and configurations available upon request.
Lead times are based on several factors: component availability, time of year, current customer orders, and manufacturers' lead times. On average, you can expect a 2-4 month build time. We work extremely hard to get your barreled action out in a reasonable time frame.