The Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine is the answer for shooters wanting run magazines in their hunting rifles without sacrificing COAL in their rounds. These flush magazines are specifically designed to be used in our Hunter DBM and give hunters additional magazine space for longer bullets/calibers. Their flush design also will not snag on branches or brush, and make it easy to load and unload rifles quickly. Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazines are made from a single piece of billet aluminum, making them light and handy for your hunting rifle.
- Short Action: Standard (6.5 Grendel/6ARC) Magnum (6.5PRC/300 WSM)
- Long Action: Standard (280AI/30-06), Magnum (300 PRC/28 Nosler) & (338 Lapua/300 Norma)
Short Action Weight: 2.6oz
LA 300 PRC/28 Nosler Weight: 3.2 oz
LA 280AI / 30-06 Weight: 3.2 oz
300 NM/338 Lapua Weight: 3.8 oz
- Made specifically for the Hawkins Precision Hunter M5 DBM
- Short Action Standard magazine holds 4 rounds (~2.880″ Internal length)
- Short Action Magnum magazine holds 3 rounds (~2.980″ Internal length)
- Short Actions Magazines will not work with 22-250
- All Long Action magazines hold 3 rounds (~3.770″ internal length)
- Long Actions are designed to be run with beltless magnum cases. Not designed to feed belted mags.
- Long Action Magazines are designed to be used specifically in the LA Hunter DBM. Will not work in any other system.
- Zermatt Origin Long actions after serial number 05000 will accommodate the Hunter DBM
- Zermatt Origin Short actions after serial number 05350 will accommodate the Hunter DBM
- All Zermatt medium actions will accommodate the Hunter DBM
Note – Users may need to contact a gunsmith to run the 2.980″ 6.5 PRC magazine to for proper feeding. These magazines do not feature a binder plate and your action may need to be notched to prevent bullets from catching below the feed ramp.