Whether you have great grandpa's old Remington 700, or a brand new model, let OMR bring new life to an old classic. With the upgrade package, you will receive a rifle that is lighter, more accurate, less recoil, and an overall more enjoyable hunting and shooting experience.
Upgrade Package includes:
- New match grade OMR carbon fiber barrel up to 26”
- Threaded for Muzzle Brake. Please choose muzzle brake from our options.
- OMR precision barrel nut
- Trigger Tech Primary or Bix'n Andy Dakota Trigger. (Trigger model depends on availability)
- Left Handed Rifles will receive a Bix n' Andy TacSport, Single Stage trigger.
- Choose your preferred stock: AG Composite Sportsman Stock( Average Weight: 26 ounces & only comes Right Handed). AG Composites Alpine Hunter Stock (Average Weight: 31 ounces) available for +$35. AG Adjustable Hunter Stock (Average Weight: 40 ounces) available for +$120, or the XLR 4.0 Magnesium Chassis Folding Stock, available for +$695 (see below for XLR 4.0 details)
XLR 4.0 Magnesium Chassis
XLR Element 4.0 magnesium with carbon fiber grip, carbon fiber cheek piece, built-in bubble level, push-button folding carbon butt stock, with thumb rest.
Average Weight: 28-32 ounces
LOP: 13 3/4”
Built-in ARCA Swiss Rail
M-LOK 2.5" Picatinny Rail
2 M-LOK Bipod/Sling Adapters
Accepts Accurate-Mag or AICS mags up to 3.850' (includes 1 Accurate-Mag)
- Your choice of caliber. If the caliber you are wanting is not listed, please give us a call @ 406-652-5686, and we can check on your caliber choice availability.
Once you have purchased the OMR Remington 700 Upgrade Package, you will be responsible for shipping your current rifle to OMR within 4 weeks. Please allow 12-16 weeks for the work to be completed, from the time you placed your order.
Terms & Instructions for Shipping your Rifle to OMR:
- When OMR receives your Rifle Upgrade Order, we will immediately send you our shipping instructions by email.
- REMOVE SCOPE RINGS, BASES, SLING, ANYTHING THAT WAS ADDED TO YOUR RIFLE. IF THESE ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED, A $25 FEE WILL ADDED TO YOUR SHIPPING INVOICE. OMR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ITEMS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN/DAMAGED SCOPE MOUNTS/SCREWS THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.
-Any items being replaced by OMR during the upgrade package process will not be returned to customer, without written request before completion of rifle upgrade. If customer requires these items to be returned, those items will be shipped separately and at the customer's expense.
- Ship your rifle using UPS only. We suggest shipping your rifle in a plastic gun case with a copy of driver's license, as well as a copy of your order.
- OMR will ship your completed rifle back to you via UPS. We will notify you that it is being shipped, furnish you with a tracking number, and you will be invoiced at that time for the exact shipping cost.