OMR Ti recoil lugs provide a rock solid base for your Tikka rifle. The purpose of the recoil lug is to keep your action in the stock in the exact spot, shot after shot. The factory provided lugs are made from aluminum extrusion or low cost soft steel lug. The factory lug, tends to bend or have rolled edges creating less contact with your action resulting in potential accuracy issues and even leading to a dangerous shooting situation if not properly addressed.
OMR titanium recoil lugs are precision machined for a tighter fit to the slot in your action than the factory supplied recoil lug, and may need to be tapped into this slot with a nylon or rubber tipped hammer. You also may need to remove your factory lug with a pair of pliers, this is more common with the plastic molded stocks.
- Fit Tikka T3, T3X, T1X
- Titanium lug weighs 0.409oz
- CNC machined from aerospace Grade 5 titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V)
- High strength to weight ratio, with excellent surface hardness
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- CNC machined to within +/- 0.01mm flatness