The Hunter Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) bottom metal is designed for shooters that are looking for a flush mounted bottom metal that will accept flush magazines. The DBM is machined from a single piece of billet 6061 and features a patented cantilever spring release that will not open under heavy recoil. The magazine release is also adjustable, sleek and all but impossible to actuate accidentally.
- The Hunter DBM is made to fit into an M5 inlet. Will not fit a Remington BDL inlet.
- It is available for Remington 700 actions, and all Remington 700 clones. Comes with pillars and action screws.
- Long Action Hunter DBMs require gun smithing in factory length factory Remington 700 actions
- Short Action Weight: 2.8 oz
- Long Action Weight: 3.4 oz
Custom Action Compatibility:
- Zermatt Origin Long actions after serial number 05000 will accommodate the Hunter DBM
- Zermatt Origin Short actions after serial number 05350 will accommodate the Hunter DBM
- All Zermatt medium actions will accommodate the Hunter DBM
- Short Actions: Hawkins Flush Hunter Magazines / AICS 5 and 10 round 308 (3901 – 5 Round / 3902 – 10 Round)
- Long Actions: Hawkins Flush Hunter Magazines (will not work with 5 round CIP length AICS, MDT, or Accurate magazines)