With the Ruger American Upgrade Package, you will receive your rifle back lighter, more accurate, with less recoil, and an overall more enjoyable hunting and shooting experience. Available for RIGHTHAND, SHORT ACTION Ruger American Rifles ONLY.
Upgrade Package includes:
- New match grade OMR carbon fiber barrel up to 26”
- Threaded for muzzle brake, muzzle cap, or suppresser adaptor.
- OMR precision barrel nut
- DBM Bottom Metal & (1) AICS Mag. This replaces the factory rotary magazine.
- Your choice of Bell & Carlson sporter style stock (avg. weight is 2.0 lbs).
- Your choice of caliber. If the caliber you are wanting is not listed, please give us a call @ 406-652-5686, and we can check on your caliber choice availability.
- Average rifle weight after upgrade is 7 lbs 5oz.
Terms & Instructions for Shipping your Rifle to OMR:
- When OMR receives your Rifle Upgrade Order, we will immediately send you our shipping instructions by email.
- REMOVE SCOPE RINGS, BASES, SLING, ANYTHING THAT WAS ADDED TO YOUR RIFLE. IF THESE ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED, A $25 FEE WILL ADDED TO YOUR SHIPPING INVOICE. OMR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ITEMS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN/DAMAGED SCOPE MOUNTS/SCREWS THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED.
- Any items being replaced by OMR during the upgrade package process will not be returned to customer, without written request before completion of rifle upgrade. If customer requires these items to be returned, those items will be shipped separately and at the customer’s expense.
- Ship your rifle with “signature required” option. We suggest shipping your rifle in a plastic gun case with a copy of driver’s license, as well as a copy of your order.
- OMR will ship your completed rifle back to you via UPS or USPS(for Alaska and Hawaii customers). We will notify you that it is being shipped, furnish you with a tracking number, and you will be invoiced at that time for the exact shipping cost.